`

`

Monday, September 8, 2008

Champions!

So i am coaching volleyball this season at good old Sky View High School and i am having a blast!! I love being back involved with in volleyball and what could be better than coaching at the school where i played. I am with the Sophomore team and couldn't be happier! These girls are amazing! (even though they wear me out!) We had a tournament this weekend down in Price which was fun because that is also my old stomping grounds! The girls played awesome! I am so proud of how well they played together this weekend! Plus... we won! They were so excited! I was a little nervous going into this weekend having the girls all by my self and not having coached this group before but they were so good to do anything that i asked of them. Nice job girls i am so proud of you and am really excited for the rest of the season!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I didn't know you were doing this...how fun for you! I miss you, you guys need to come visit us!

Traci said...

Hey neighbors!! I didn't know you guys had a blog - and volleyball coach - what a fun job you have!