So i have this story called we have wasps!! This is how it goes, we have a back patio and a big grassy area behind our apartment & our recycle bin is on the patio. I walked out back the other day to throw the newspaper in it and almost got killed! Not really but I didn't notice that all along the bottom edge of the recycle bin there were wasps, it wraps ALL the way around the edge of the bin.
(you can kind of see it in this pic. but it went all the way around the right side of the bin! Sorry this is a little blurry but i didn't want to get to close so my camera is zoomed all the way in!)
At that point I didn't know that they were there so when I shut the lid it shook the bin and well they didn't exactly like that!! ha ha I wish that we would have had a video tape of me screaming being swarmed by wasps and flailing running in the house. Ha ha Jason was still at work when this whole scene took place and as soon as he got home I told him what happened so he took it upon himself to rid us of these awful wasps. So we waited till it was dark (I don't know why or if there was a benefit to that at all but who knows?? I said that they would probably be sleeping then, you know sneak attack!) So Jason got his weapon of choice...the broom(always a good option when going to battle!?!)
And I stood in the kitchen like a wimp and watched him through the window. Well as soon as he saw how massive this wasps nest was he didn't want to get close either, so he stood like five feet away from the bin and chucked the broom at the wasps nest. (apparently his javelin skills from high school really did pay off) The broom hit square on the nest and there were wasps EVERYWHERE as Jason came sprinting inside to me laughing so hard at him! ha ha it was hilarious! So really the whole point of this story was just the fact that i thought I would let you all know a couple things about my husband 1) he is amazing and always trying to help me out 2) he is a great warrior! 3) he can run really fast (well when running from wasps at least!) ...and finally 4) he usually provides great entertainment!! ha ha
At that point I didn't know that they were there so when I shut the lid it shook the bin and well they didn't exactly like that!! ha ha I wish that we would have had a video tape of me screaming being swarmed by wasps and flailing running in the house. Ha ha Jason was still at work when this whole scene took place and as soon as he got home I told him what happened so he took it upon himself to rid us of these awful wasps. So we waited till it was dark (I don't know why or if there was a benefit to that at all but who knows?? I said that they would probably be sleeping then, you know sneak attack!) So Jason got his weapon of choice...the broom(always a good option when going to battle!?!)
And I stood in the kitchen like a wimp and watched him through the window. Well as soon as he saw how massive this wasps nest was he didn't want to get close either, so he stood like five feet away from the bin and chucked the broom at the wasps nest. (apparently his javelin skills from high school really did pay off) The broom hit square on the nest and there were wasps EVERYWHERE as Jason came sprinting inside to me laughing so hard at him! ha ha it was hilarious! So really the whole point of this story was just the fact that i thought I would let you all know a couple things about my husband 1) he is amazing and always trying to help me out 2) he is a great warrior! 3) he can run really fast (well when running from wasps at least!) ...and finally 4) he usually provides great entertainment!! ha ha Love you Jason!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment