Since I haven't posted anything for a few days I figured it was time and I still don't have any pictures from our honeymoon posted so here it is folks ... welcome to the honeymoon!!
Jason surprised me with where we were going, and was really good at keeping it a secret (cause trust me I tried to get it out of him one or two or ... one hundred times)
We spent the first night in Logan and then the second in SLC
(because we had the open house the day after the wedding.)
Then we were off!! We had two day in Miami and then went on a five day cruise to the Bahamas!! It was a blast...and don't worry, we ate our fare share, plus some!!
Our first day on the boat was a day at sea/port and early the next morning we arrived in Nassau Bahamas, in Nassau we snorkeled and walked through the straw market,
it was an awesome day!!
(If it were possible to live in the water I think he would give it a valiant effort!) Jason loves to be in the water!!
Then the next day we were on the Island of CocoCay which is a private island that Royal Caribbean owns. We had an awesome day in CocoCay just lounging around in the sun!!
Then we were off to Key West which surprisingly may have been our favorite! We loved just walking through all of the art galleries and looking at all of the cool architecture.
We even went to the southern most point in the U.S. (it really isn't that exciting, it's just a marker saying yahoo your here!!! ha ha but hey now we can say we've been there!!)
Then the next day we had to say goodbye to the Ship and to the endless amounts of amazing food!! But the honeymoon wasn't over yet we had another two days in Miami.
All in all we had a Blast!!
3 comments:
Hey Niki! Dani introduced me to your blog today. You've heard, I'm sure, of our super-busy/slightly chaotic days out here, so I'm glad I finally got a chance to look at all your fun wedding and honeymoon pics. Congrats to both of you! I'm jealous we're not in the fun "discovering" stages anymore. Enjoy! (not that I'm all knowing and wise in my 2 and 1/2 years of marriage...;)
Hey I found your blog from Haleys, it is so cute! I love all of the pictures. Tell Jason good job singing on Sunday, he did awesome.
I found you! :-) I am loving your blog Nik! You guys are adorable! Love ya!
Post a Comment