Happy Fathers Day Dad!
Sorry to everyone else out there but I'm just going to tell the truth I have the best dad there is. (Now as a little disclosure for this statement... every little girl KnOwS that her dad is the best in the world, that is just how it works.)
Thank you for being my hero dad! I love you!!
Every Little Girl Needs A Daddy!!
A Happy Fathers Day also needs to go out to both of my grandpa's who have taught me so much over the years!!
Grandpa Smellie who always knows how to fix anything and who made it pretty hard on the husbands of all of the girl cousins because he showed us truly how all women should be treated thanks for being an amazing example to all of us!!
And my Grandpa Griffiths who was always there for a good laugh, or a story and long drive with big pieces of Bubblicious Bubble Gum! I love you grandpa and miss you lots!!
3 comments:
Yea your new background looks great! You probably didn't even struggle with it. I took me more than one day!
Um hello...I didn't know you had a blog!
I am thrilled about that btw. I miss you guys and think we need a visit soon. I loved seeing pics of you coming out of the temple because I had to leave before that happened. What a great day!
Love you!
One more thing. My blog is going private soon, so you need to send me your e-mail address so I can invite you in.
The end.
Post a Comment