`

`

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Wedding Day!!

Happy Wedding to us! Don't we look so in love! 

...can you say CHEESE!!

Look we finally decided to come out of the temple...I had this little problem called I forget my veil in Smithfield and didn't notice until after the ceremony.  So my dad drove literally about 105 mph to run and get it for me...Thanks Dad!! you're a life saver!!  
This is the whole Staley clan!! (From left to right: Jessica she's 14 and can I say brilliant!! Then it's Steve and Heather, Jason's big brother and his wife Heather (a.k.a my cousin and now sister in law!) they're the geniuses who got this whole thing started (Jason and I that is.) Then it's Don and Leisha Jason's dad and mom and  some of the best in law's a girl could ask for...(literally I'm not trying to brown nose!!) So then it's me and Jason.... basically the coolest people in the world is all I have to say.  Then Karen she's 19 and hilarious, if you ever need a good laugh or someone to talk to go to Karen! And then last but not least is Sherrie the one responsible for the fact that I even have these pictures.  But also one of Jason's best friends, they're so funny together.  Well that's the new in-laws. We're ALL goofs which is awesome and we have blast together!!) 
(Sorry Griffiths group i don't have any pictures of the whole family cause none of you took pictures and I don't have the ones from the photographers yet!) 
This is Jackson, our adorable nephew who just turned one! (Happy Birthday Jackson Boy!!) He's Steve and Heather's but was asleep when we took the whole family picture. 
Sisters!!! =) We love each other so much!! Dani is my little big sister...aka I tower over her, but she's older than me.  Dani and her husband Trevor live in Virginia for the summer and flew home for the wedding.  I can't wait for them to get back in August!! 
These girls are some of my best friends and have been forever!! Starting in the front left and rotting clockwise is Kaylee Nieman, Jamie Thomas, Kristin Daniels, Tiauna Bates, Kacie Egbert and Katie El-Bakri.  Love you girls!! (and in case anyone is wondering... yes they're all available!)

 Jason and Brett have been friends for  really long time... unfortunately for Brett, Jason just kept on growing... sorry Brett!

Well that's it for now... there is a family history 
and little wedding scrapbook for you all!  

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

SO cute Nik! How do you figure out the blog thing so fast and make yours all cute and mine looks like poop? Lame! Anyway...i'm going to email you a link with some more pictures...they are the ones i sent to Bob and Chris...so it's not all, but it'll give you some more maybe? :) Glad you guys have a blog now :)