`

`

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we spent a few days up North and enjoyed being with family and friends.  We ate dinner with my family in Preston and had so much fun I forgot to take a single picture.  The day was really nice, we ate way to much, relaxed and just hung out with lots of family.  Bliss. That night Dani, Aunt Heather and I decided to brave the storm and go Black Friday shopping, it was crazy!! I have been out almost every year since Jason and I got married but I usually go out about 9:30 that morning once all of the crowds have somewhat cleared and just try and find a few deals.  This year we were out right at 10:00 p.m. when Wal-Mart started their sales.  Pure madness!! Haha it was crazy but we laughed lots and made some good memories.  The following day we were off to Kaysville for the annual ginger bread house building competition. I think that I say this every year, but I am not sure if we are going to be able to top the houses this year.  They were pretty amazing!! - I'll let the pictures prove it.....

This is Steve and Heather's snowy log cabin.
 Jessica's version of Hogwarts.
 Karen's rebuild of the D.C. Temple (she just returned this fall from her mission to Washington D.C.)
 Jackson's candy train.
 And last but not least this is mine and Jason's "Up" house - it took a long time but we had a lot of fun!

We love this tradition and look forward to it each year! Thanks Don & Leisha for letting us destroy your kitchen in a sticky sugar wonderland!

No comments: