Along with graduation, the same weekend we also celebrated our 3rd anniversary! - Crazy that it has seriously been 3 years - that amazes me!! Since we were in Logan with family doing graduation (and mother's day) celebrations on our anniversary we celebrated our anniversary when we got back to St. George. My wonderful husband did the sweetest thing this year and made the celebration last all week. Everyday when I got home from work there was a paper on the front door explaining that evenings plans. I wish that I had taken more pictures because we has a really fun week! - Some of the evening were really simple and some were more extravagant but all of them were lots of fun and I got to do my #1 favorite thing, spend time with Jason.
Monday - We went out for Mexican and were planning on going to a concert in the park but it rained so we ended up just watching a movie at home.
Tuesday - We went miniature golfing.
Wednesday - Movie night! - We stayed home and cuddled up on the couch with a movie and popcorn.
Thursday - The biggest shock by far - we went scuba diving, seriously! - We had a lot of fun, Jason was better at it than I was but we had a blast!
Monday - We went out for Mexican and were planning on going to a concert in the park but it rained so we ended up just watching a movie at home.
Tuesday - We went miniature golfing.
Wednesday - Movie night! - We stayed home and cuddled up on the couch with a movie and popcorn.
Thursday - The biggest shock by far - we went scuba diving, seriously! - We had a lot of fun, Jason was better at it than I was but we had a blast!
Friday and Saturday we had my friend Kristie's kids, but we continued the celebration a little, Friday we went out to get cupcakes and a walk around St. George.
Then Saturday we went to Cotton Days to watch Raegan dance and topped it off with yummy snow cones!


No comments:
Post a Comment