Well we have some news for everyone! - NO - we have NOT seen this guy around ....
(even though I am pretty sure that is what everyone has thought as we shared our good news)
Instead we have been having visions of ......
....this beautiful place... we LOVE LOVE LOVE St. George and so... we've decided to make it home! - Yeah!! - Jason got accepted into Dixie States nursing program and our lives are about to change a lot! - I posted a while ago about how I was looking forward to the changes that graduation would bring and pretty quick after that we got the good news. We have known for about a month and a half but due to some things here with jobs and all we haven't been able to really announce it. But come January we will be moving to the beautiful land of St. George and Jason will be starting nursing school. I am so proud of him, Dixie has an excellent program, they only accepted 32 students this semester and my handsome husband was one of 180+ who applied. We feel so blessed and know that this is the right move for our small family. Also some other big news, my last post talked about how I had just graduated, well now I can also officially say that I am a teacher! - Say hello to the newest 1st grade teacher at Coral Cliffs Elementary. I have a job, Jason is in school, we have found an apartment, life is very crazy, but very exciting! Now we just can't wait to start our new adventure.Wish us luck.

1 comment:
Ah! That's so great that you got a job! I am so excited to have you closer! Congrats on alll new things. Love ya!
Post a Comment