This weekend was lots of fun! - I love love LOVE 4 day weekends especially when you pack them with lots of fun! Thursday started the weekend off with a shopping trip to Salt Lake with my mom and my aunt/ second mom. While Jason and I were engaged I lived at Debbie house - I love how close I am with all of my family.
Thursday Evening I got to watch Jack for a few hours - we had a pretty chill evening - we had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things and he was having a ball when I stopped to let him see the fish.
Friday was a day full of UEA -No pictures from this day but I spent my day at the South Towne Expo Center. When I got home Jason and I had to run to the grocery store for a few things and had a little fun on the costume isle.
Saturday I had a baby shower for my good friend Kaylee and then headed to lunch at the Olive Garden with my mom and another one of my moms - Linda.
We were also lucky to have these beautiful ladies at lunch with us! - They are about as cute as they come! - Hayley and Trav are in Spain so we had the opportunity of being with these two.
Saturday evening we had our annual Halloween party with the Cassity's - The Whitmer's also came up from Salt Lake and it was fun to all be together again. Here are the treas that we made for the evening. Nicky made her delicious dinner in a pumpkin and Justin and Brittney brought stuff for the carameled apples - it was all delicious!!
Sunday we had church and then headed down to Clinton to play games with Steve and Heather - We love spending time with them and do so whenever we get a chance!!
We had a lot of fun this weekend and it was hard to get back into routine today. Good bye UEA weekend ... until next year!!
1 comment:
My girls! Aren't they cute? They had a great time, glad you didn't mind them tagging along.
Post a Comment