I should be making lesson plans right now. Obviously I'm not. Instead I am thinking about all that has changed and will soon change in my life. Just about three years ago was this night...
I loved high school. I had a blast. Graduation started a whole new phase of life. About a week before I graduated I met Jason and life took a turn I would have never seen coming! - I had full intent on not going away to college with a boy friend. Instead about two and a half weeks after mine and Jason's first date I was telling my parents that I was getting married. Crazy.
So instead of going away with a boyfriend I practically went away with a fiance (not officially but technically speaking) - The last three years have been a whirl wind and I can't believe how fast time has flown. I moved to Price...
Moved home to Logan, got engaged...
moved to Kaysville...
got married...
and then me and Jason started our life together back in Logan.
I have changed majors, moved again, worked at a few different jobs and attempted to learn how to be a good wife.
Now as I look towards another graduation in December I am interested to see what changes it will bring. I am so excited to be done with school. I can't even say how ecstatic I am. But at the same time it brings in a whole new aspect of my life that I am not 100% sure I am ready to begin. I have to be a real adult. I can't hide in school forever. I will be 21, graduated, and hopefully starting my career. If I can find a job that is. The market is hard. But I have faith that things will work out. I am not sure where I am going with this post. I just needed to get some things off of my mind and written down. Life is nuts. Everyday day brings a new bump. Enjoy it.
Now as I look towards another graduation in December I am interested to see what changes it will bring. I am so excited to be done with school. I can't even say how ecstatic I am. But at the same time it brings in a whole new aspect of my life that I am not 100% sure I am ready to begin. I have to be a real adult. I can't hide in school forever. I will be 21, graduated, and hopefully starting my career. If I can find a job that is. The market is hard. But I have faith that things will work out. I am not sure where I am going with this post. I just needed to get some things off of my mind and written down. Life is nuts. Everyday day brings a new bump. Enjoy it.




6 comments:
Love ya Niki, and sure miss you!
Crazy that graduation was 3 years ago, huh? But then it feels like it was a lot longer than that too. Congrats on almost being done with school! That's got to be a great feeling!
Oh, and it was good seeing you at Aggy's!
Niki! How exciting you are such an amazing person you will go and do such awesome things! What an accomplishment to be graduating! Congrats cutie :D
I love the recap!! isn't it crazy how things change? OH and i loved seeing you at willow valley. good luck with the next school!
I agree, life seems to change so fast. I hear the older we get the faster it goes...not sure how i feel about that!
Post a Comment