Well we have been up to a lot since we got home from the cruise! - We have celebrated birthdays, spent lots of time with family and friends, I'm back to work at Pro Pac for the summer and also back in classes. We are wishing that it was warmer outside so that we could enjoy the outdoors a little more but we are loving life and the joys of summer!
None of the following are in the correct order- ha ha just random happenings of the last month or so!
The other day we went for a drive, it had been raining (surprise, surprise) and then all of the sudden it cleared up and it was hands down one of the prettiest sunsets/evenings that I have ever seen, we were really bummed we didn't have our good camera but we managed to snap a few pics!
We were able to plant some flowers to go in a pot on our front porch, Jason can't wait until we have our own yard so we can really plant, but for now our small planter is just fine! - Plus I think it turned out really pretty!
(It's even better now that all of the flowers are blooming - I guess if you want to see it you'll just have to come for a visit! - We love visitors!)
For my birthday Jason spoiled me (as always!) I woke up to breakfast in bed (french toast my favorite!) and then we just spent the day relaxing it was awesome! - We just kind of explored Logan (I have lived here my entire life and there are always new things that we can still find!) We also went to the Farmer's Market, this is hands down one of the things that I look forward to in the Summer I love it! -
Later the day I was the fortunate recipient of this beautiful/delicious arrangement. Jason got my this flower/fruit arrangement, and Toy Story 1 and 2 on blu-ray yeah!
I also got a new digital camera, this was gifted before my birthday though cause we wanted to take it on our cruise but I sure do love it!
We also celebrated Jackson's birthday in May - I can't believe that he is 3! - He is growing up way to fast!!
Do you think that he enjoyed his cake? ha ha Jackson is a hoot - we sure love having him as part of our lives - we are so blessed with wonderful family (and nephews!)
Speaking of nephews here is our other nephew - Dexter is so much fun, he changes everyday and also is growing up way to fast. Everyone is really excited to go boating this summer (if it would warm up) so Grandma had to find Dexter a life jacket - he didn't hate it, but I am not so sure that he loved it either!
We have really been enjoying our summer - we have been to see a Blue Sox game - This is me and my dad - we had to send a picture to my mom and Courtney (they went to St. George without us the bums!) to show them that we were having Lion Pups with out them! (sorry not that great of a pic. - Jason just snapped it quick from his phone)
We've also gone to a couple movies, gone to dinner, gone on a ton of walks - and just hung out with lots of family and friends and really enjoyed being together! Work is crazy! - It is good to be back at Pro Pac - I love the people that I work with but about a week after I started back for the summer our HR girl quit and so in the process of them trying to hire someone new I am taking over the responsibilities of HR - I have learned a ton!! - It is a good experience- but it has been really busy trying to learn everything!
Well I guess that is it for today - hope everyone is have a great summer - I'll try and be better about taking my camera with us so that we can capture all of our fun memories!



2 comments:
Kellie quit? Wow, did that happen right after I came by?
Thanks for the updates, I love your new blog background.
Those pictures of Dexter just cracked me up! (and I'm in a place wherebi shouldn't be laughing) :)
Post a Comment