`

`

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mexico & some catch up

Wow well life sure has been crazy lately! - School has ruled every minute of my life so hence the reason why there has been absolutely zero added to our blog since Christmas - I still have pictures from the rest of Christmas and a zillion things since then but for today I am going to start with how our lives are now! 

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary about two weeks ago I have had the privileged of being married to this handsome fella for the past two years!

I can't believe how fast time flies I love you J! 
We decided to go on a cruise for to celebrate our two years, so we packed up and went to Mexico and had a blast x 10!   

We had so much fun! We even got a chance to meet up with Jason's Aunt and Uncle in California - it was really fun to get to know them better! All in all it was an excellent vacation now we are back to real life (including school for me ...boo!) Jason and I are both working full time this summer but no worries I am sure we'll find some time to play! - This fall I Student Teach and then I graduate in December ... crazy! - Well all is well at our home - we're lovin' life and having fun with a little more time together!

3 comments:

Julienne said...

We took the Royal Carribean a couple years ago to the wonderful land of the Mexican Riviera and loved every minute of it. Seeing pictures makes me want to go back. Glad for the update and good luck with everything coming up.

Katie said...

Weird... it's like I totally went on that cruise. I dunno though.. Maybe not. ha ha

Krista Payne said...

Dang Nikki that looks like a lot of fun!