12 years ago
Monday, November 16, 2009
Spoiled...
Have you ever taken a step back from you crazy busy life and realized that you are really spoiled?? Well today was one of those days, I have really been struggling with school and just trying to get everything finished for the end of the semester and realized that I am so spoiled. I have a wonderful Husband who loves me to death and would do anything for me. I have a great job. Jason and I are both fortunate enough to be in school. Our families are close by. We have a great home. I am able to stay connected to volleyball through coaching even though I am not playing anymore. We are both healthy. We in our short marriage have been to the Bahamas, Jackson Hole, Las Vegas, Miami and coming shortly Mexico. I am not in a place in my life when you should ever hear a complaint out of my mouth when looking at the above list but however I sometimes realize that I take a lot of things for granted. My next semester that I have is Level 3, and I have 19 credits, I have been complaining a lot (mostly to Jason) about how crazy it is going to be. I look at it today though and I am so grateful for the crazy wonderful things that we have in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh so true we all take what we have (and we have so much) for granted ,we are so blessed thanks for the reminder !
Love this post nikki. I love you blog, it is so cute! How do you get such cute fonts?
Post a Comment