12 years ago
Monday, August 24, 2009
Yea!!
well i have an announcement, I'm going to be an aunt....well an aunt again! Dani is pregnant and my parents are so excited that they are (in their words) "FINALLY!! Getting a grand baby." They told us Saturday night, they are 12 weeks along and we are all very excited. Yea the world is a happy place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting!!!! Tell her congrats!!! :)
This is Desi (Hily's sister) I am signed in on my moms account. Hey tell Dani congrats! I haven't been able to see your blog in a long time. I would love to see it more if you want to add me. My e-mail is desimae8@gmail.com
I saw her at the doctor's office a few weeks ago with her "pregnancy bag" they give you. So I kinda knew but didn't say anything until I heard the word was out. Yeah for them!
Wow, when i first read the first couple words...kinda freaked me out and then made me angry! lol All I needed to do though is read two words further and i wouldn't have freaked. For a minute i thought you were talking about Heather and I was going to be mad that she and i have talked about this SO much lately and she never said anything! haha I'm retarded. And congrats on finally becoming a Staley :) Welcome to the family...again?
Post a Comment