`

`

Monday, August 31, 2009

School is back...

Well school is back in session and this semester is busier than ever but we are taking it in stride knowing that we will someday look back and realize how lucky we were for the experiences we are having right now.
A few weeks ago we got to go out on the boat and the Johnson's (and Kidman's) came along. We love it when we get to spend time with them!Last week my cousin Lyda got married. We are so happy for her and Shane they are very cute together! Lydia and I used to look like twins when we were little. We would always tell people that we were, we still look alike but not anything like we used to.This last weekend we got to go down to Kaysville on Sunday and celebrate Heather's Birthday. It was fun to get to see everyone and just have some downtime. We ate a delicious steak dinner, had birthday cake and played games.
We hope all is well for everyone else out there. I love the blogging world (even though I'm not the best at updating) because I can see what every one is up to.

3 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Wow, you and your cousin really do look a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

It's true, you two do look a lot alike! And I hope school isn't too terribly busy. It was fun seeing you at church! And I totally agree, the blogging world is awesome to see what people are up to :)

Hayley said...

I din't know that I've ever seen your cousin, but you really do look alike.

We had such a great time boating with your family. We just love you guys! And miss you too....let's play sunday?