`

`

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WOW!! I sure was surprised!!

So as i said in the last post we got our new washer and dry which I love!! But I spent all day Friday playing catch-up on our laundry.  Since almost all of my clothes hang dry, these days make our house look like this....

... clothes on every surface available!!!


Moving on I had a volleyball tournament in SLC this weekend and so I spent Friday night at the in-laws so that I wouldn't have to drive as far early Saturday morning.  Well my girls 
played really well, but it was just not in the cards for them to win this weekend.  They 
carried all of their games to three, and used extra points in all as well.  There were not 
any breaks all day so the girls were worn out by the end of the tournament but they 
played as hard as they could and even though we didn't pull out a win I was VERY proud 
of how well they played.  Well on to the reason for the title of our the post.  ..... I got home about 7:30 on Saturday night and walked in the door to find this....
WOW was I shocked ha ha.  It is our first anniversary in about two weeks 
so this was my early anniversary gift.  I was blown away! It was a complete surprise that 
Jason has secretly been planning for a long time!! I was shocked, but more than that 
I LOVE IT!!! When we got married we were SO SO lucky to be able to not really 
have to buy any furniture and were lucky enough to get lots of "hand-me-downs" in the furniture department from a variety of different people.  We were and still are so thankful 
for all of the things that we were given but didn't really have anything that was "ours." I 
love the new entertainment center, it is BeAuTifUl!! And it really adds to our home.  (As 
far as the whole T.V. situation goes, me and Jason have already gone through two in our 
short married life, the first was a hand me down and stopped working about 4 or so months after we were married.  The second was Jason's brother Steve's, it was an extra that they weren't using and were nice enough to let us borrow it, but then their T.V. went out and 
so they needed the one that we had back.  And this now puts us onto our third T.V. (This one better last A LOT longer than the few months the others did.)  

Jason was such  sweet heart to plan this surprise for me.  I am excited to give him his gift (which is nothing like what he gave me, but something that we will have fun with!) But 
that will have to wait for another post until he gets it on our anniversary.  (My favorite 
touch were the bows that he put on the front of the entertainment 
center, ha ha love this boy!) 
So that is my surprise, I was shocked to come home to this!  I am so thankful for my wonderful
 husband, he does SO much for us, I can't believe that we have been married for a year 
already and I am so excited for all of the years to come!! =) 

2 comments:

Hayley said...

And what cute red stuff you have to decorate it with! :)

Well done Jason!

Whitney Hale said...

I luv your new entertainment center! What a sweet hubby! Congrats on your soon to be anniversary!