`

`

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update...

Wow so much has happened and I have been so bad at updating our blog!  Life is 
great and crazy as ever, we are in the midst of finals.  Jason has three next week, I have 
four and I also took one today so next week will be nuts! Easter came and went filed 
with lots of family, yummy food and a little bit of relaxation.  (unfortunately I am a slacker 
and forgot to take pictures while we were with Jason's family for Easter, but trust me 
it was fun!)
We got together with out neighbors and dyed Easter eggs! 

(thanks Justin and Brittney for bringing the yummy salsa! mmmm!) 
Other things that have happened, we got a new washer and dryer!! Yea!! Love them!
 They are whirlpool super capacity and we love having clean clothes!!

Also we had a pine wood derby in the ward.  Jason had a lot of fun making his car.  
He didn't win very many races, but did get the award for the best looking car! (This 
wasn't the completed project, he put some decals on it that made it looks even
 better, but again I forgot to take a picture) 
Lastly just a cute note about my husband.   Jason and I got to have lunch together 
at home today (which was great!) I loved getting to see him during the day since I usually
 never get to.  But the best part was that he came home from work with flowers for me! 
ha ha now let me clarify, it was a bouquet of dandelions that were picked out of the 
front yard but it was really cute! I think that I liked them more than if they would have
 been more "traditional" flowers. We laughed pretty hard.  I love you Jason.

Wish us luck as we enter into finals next week!  

No comments: