`

`

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update...

 Okay friends it is time for a major update.  I don't really have any pictures to go with this but I'll do my best to recap.  We have been so busy the past two months that when I got a second to breath I hardly had the energy to blog so here it goes.  School is going well for both Jason and I. Jason is doing fantastic loving his classes and all of the clinicals that he has been doing.  He is a study bug and it is sometimes hard for me to peel him away from his books for a few minutes.  I am however very grateful that he is so dedicated to doing well and is loving it so much! I have been doing well, my 1st graders this year are as cute as ever and I feel like we are off to a good start! Volleyball has taken up a bunch of time from both mine and Jason's schedule.  I have loved coaching at Desert Hills this season and can't believe that it will be over this week.  I will miss the relationship that I have with the girls, they are so fun to be around and make me laugh nonstop! - Jason has also been a big help with volleyball this season, he has gotten really in to it and has been helping with a lot of our stats.  It is fun to see him enjoy something that is a true passion of mine that has always been such a major piece of my life.  Between school and volleyball we have found a little bit of time to spend with friends and family.  My parents have been down 3 or 4 times since school started.  We are always excited to have them come visit! - Trevor, Dani and Dexter are visiting next week and then before we know it Thanksgiving will be here.  We are excited to get back to Logan, it has been since July that we were up there and we are excited to head back soon.  

Things other than volleyball and school that we have been up to.... 
  1. watched conference......inspiring as always!
  2. baked lots
  3. made Halloween costumes - pictures to come.
  4. got a new phone (finally) I am in LOVE with my new Iphone
  5. went to Vegas for a day of our fall break to lay by the pool with my mama
  6. got to see the Indy cars race down the strip in Vegas....crazy to see that street completely closed
  7. watched some movies
  8. enjoyed spending the little bit of time that we have with one another
  9. Jason got a call back for a volunteer position at the hospital.  We have no idea if it will turn into anything yet but it is impossible to get on there right now so we are grateful to at least be considered.   In order to get a job with IHC you pretty much have to have volunteered with them before so we feel like this is a good foot in the door opportunity and are hopeful something will come of it. 
  10. loving the St. George weather

In other news yesterday we were headed out the backdoor and I saw my life flash before my eyes....okay that is an exaggeration but I did have a complete panic attack.  I turned the corner from our back door and saw a tarantula on the side walk, promptly screamed  and ran back to the back door where Jason was.  I am pretty sure that Jason thought that I had seen a ghost from the look on my face.  I HATE spiders~! Especially large hairy ones! AHHHHH - I was frozen on the back patio and wouldn't leave until Jason used a stick and threw the spider over the brick wall behind out house. Stupid arachnid.
Other than that lovely event we are just plugging along and loving life.  Life is busy, find time for the little things for someday they will be the things that you remember. 
post signature

No comments: