WOW, it’s been awhile. The last two posts have been pretty lame!! Sorry about that. It’s not that nothing has been happening; on the contrary we have been super busy! Boating, swimming, mini-golf, ice-cream, loving the warmth, lots of time with family, Saturday farmers markets, golfing, fireworks (3 times!) and fires with tinfoil dinners. Unfortunately we are HUGE HUGE slackers and I don’t know that we have taken a picture of any of the above. We have just had too much fun to stop and grab a camera!
Lots of good things have happened to us lately. We are so blessed to have a happy marriage and wonderful families. We are both still plunking away at school but as far as that goes I got the wonderful news last week that I have been accepted into the College of Education at USU and am in the Level 2 program for the fall. We are very excited!!

The fall will be PACKED!! I am taking 19 credits and not 100% sure how I am going to pull that off but just have to try my hardest and put my faith in the Lord that he will help me. I can do anything for 4 months right??
Sorry for the fact that there are no pictures. I’ll have to raid our camera’s a little later and see if I can find anything that resembles how much fun we have had.
Fun events to come that I can hopefully be a good blogger and post about are:
-Family reunion at Bear Lake (Yeah Smellie Fam!!)
-That famous Preston Night Rodeo
-Millions of weddings (wow everyone is joining that married club!! Kendra, Katie, Whitney, Amber, Lydia, Dallas, Nic….. the list could go forever! )
-Family reunion at Bear Lake (Yeah Smellie Fam!!)
-That famous Preston Night Rodeo
-Millions of weddings (wow everyone is joining that married club!! Kendra, Katie, Whitney, Amber, Lydia, Dallas, Nic….. the list could go forever! )
Life is good. The Gospel is amazing.
We’re in love and Loving life!
No comments:
Post a Comment